Sunday, August 21, 2011

#84 & 85 - Week 25

Well, I'm getting quite behind with posting my shoe saves, so I'll try to get all my photos from the last couple of weeks uploaded here this weekend. Maybe I'll get a chance to post about something other than the shoe challenge when I finally catch up!

This was a dress I bought from one of my favourite local brands, Review, recently. It's probably not a style I would usually have gone for, but it actually looked better than I expected. These eter pan collars seem quite popular at the moment.
I don't know what my cat's doing here; he just walked into the photo at the last minute. These are just some simple glittery flats I've had for a while, and they'd be great if only they weren't so tight!

This was quite a boring outfit, but I'm just glad I managed to wear these shoes! They were one of the pairs I was most concerned about how to save, as they really don't match anything!
I bought them from Asos, and they're by Ravel. I'm always drawn to multi-coloured shoes, but they can be hard to pair with outfits if they're too colourful.
I think I'll keep this post short so I can move on to the next week, and hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment