Thursday, March 10, 2011

#17 - Corporate

This is about as close as I get to wearing a suit these days. I quite like this jacket - if I have to wear a jacket, I want it to be pale pink and shiny! It reminds me a bit of the coloured suit jackets newsreaders wear. I always wonder where they get their suits from, because I hardly ever see any like that in stores.I don't have much to say about today's shoes and outfit. These shoes are from a shop called L&J, I believe. I only went there this one time and bought 2 pairs of shoes. The girl working in the store recognised that the shoes I was wearing were by Vivienne Westwood, which doesn't happen to me often.
The colours in these photos didn't turn out too accurately this time. Anyway, I'm hoping that by the end of the shoe challenge, I'm going to be taking much better photos, and not hating photos of myself quite so much. I think I have a long way to go before I get there, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment