Monday, September 26, 2011

#104 & 105 - Flat sandals

I originally planned not to include flat sandals in my shoe count (mainly because I don't like them), but I've realised in the past couple of weeks that I'm going to be wearing them a lot over Summer, so I might as well count them as shoes saved. I am now on the hunt to find some flat sandals that are actually nice. I will let you know how that goes.

Anyway, these are photos from last weekend, which was beautiful and warm and Summery. I went to the beach again, and this time I managed to avoid getting sunburnt!


Here is the view from lying on my beach towel :)

This is a cute flower ring I got at a market a while ago.

And my boring flat sandals.

I've bought a few dresses from Pinup Couture recently, and they are so amazing! The best thing is that they actually fit me, which usually doesn't happen with pin-up style clothing. I get them from Pinup Girl Clothing, which has a great range of dresses and super fast shipping.

And here are some more boring flat sandals! I think I only have one more pair after this, but I'll try to buy some more soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love your boring flat sandals :P I have a very similar pair that I wore all summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots. I hope I can wear those.... I love espadrille shoes from flats to heels. Also I like Mid Heel Shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete