Sunday, November 20, 2011

#119, 120 & 121 - Week 36

I'm thinking of participating in Dressember this year. I wear dresses every day anyway, so I don't think it'd be too much of a challenge for me!

I have to thank a fellow shoe challenge participant, Courtney, for introducing me to White House Black Market. I had never heard of the store before, but I fell in love with their dresses after seeing Courtney wearing one in her blog. I went to the site and ordered a couple of dresses, but unfortunately I got the sizing totally wrong and ended up having to take them to my tailor and get them altered. Anyway, the tailor actually loved this dress, and I told her about the website, so she might actually end up getting one herself :)

These shoes are from Moschino Cheap & Chic, and I must say that upon putting them on this time, I realised that I don't like them as much as I thought I did. The crossover strap makes them a bit uncomfortable, and the heel stops are quite soft and are likely to need replacing soon.

This dress is from Jigsaw, another local brand I love. It's a simple shirt dress, but I love it because it's so comfortable, and it's a great retro style - it reminds me of the dresses Emma Stone wore in 'The Help' :) My cat seems to have appeared in this photo somehow...

These shoes from Poetic Licence are the kind of shoes that get comments from strangers because they're just so bright and noticeable :)

This is another dress from Jigsaw that I wore for a weekend in the country. How cute is this little pony? I think he wanted some food though, and unfortunately for him I didn't have any!

Simple ballet flats from Asos, but I liked the mint green colour.

3 comments:

  1. I think the third outfit is pure perfection. I love the minty color of the shoes :)

    Dora

    P.S. I'd love it if you liked to check out my new giveaway xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dresses and i love the mint green color of the flats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for mentioning me! I am so glad you ended up getting and liking a dress from the White House Black Market. :-) Their dresses are so much fun! I am thinking of trying Dressember this year too. I'm a bit nervous though, since I only wear dressed about half the time as it is. (I'm glad your cat stopped by for a visit, too.)

    ReplyDelete