Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dressember & Christmas party dresses

It's almost December, which is a scary thought as I still have so much to do in terms of preparing for Christmas. I tend to be a last-minute present buyer, but I do intend to start buying presents this week. I'm really excited about some beautiful shoes I'm planning to get for my sister, but I won't say too much yet in case she happens to see this!

I am looking forward to starting Dressember next month, though - I think I've decided to do it, although I'm confused about how it all works as I'm a bit facebook-illiterate! Hopefully I'll work it out. In preparation for Dressember, I did a quick dress count today, and the results were surprising. I have about 128 dresses, but I really expected that I'd have less than 100! (That's not including the ones which need altering or repairing, and a few that I'm planning to sell). I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons I didn't participate in Dressember last year was because I didn't think I'd have enough dresses, so I really don't want to think about how many of those I've bought this year!



























As well as being a last-minute buyer of presents, I also tend to leave my Christmas party dress shopping until the last minute. This year I got in early and bought a dress (the one of the far left in the picture below) which is black - not too festive, but I think it'll be cute with coloured shoes. I was planning to wear this to my work Christmas party, and I thought I had my outfit all sorted. Then I realised last week that I'll actually have about 6 Christmas functions to attend. So now I'm on a mission to plan all of my party outfits, hopefully without having to buy all new dresses!

4 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks. Christmas Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, I like colored and festive christmas party dress, Little black dress also good, easy to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are really a lucky to have so many dresses. maybe you can look here to find a different holiday party dresses.

    ReplyDelete