Thursday, February 17, 2011

#3 - Pale Pink

Day 3 of the shoe challenge, and a 3rd pair of shoes 'saved'! I'm not going to keep this up every day, but I wanted to get off to a good start.
Today, I attempted to wear a headband. It lasted about half an hour. I like headbands, but whenever I wear them, I feel (and probably look) like I'm about twelve years old. Anyway, today's shoes are some cute but relatively cheap peep-toe heels from a local store, Forever New. When the store first opened a couple of years ago, I thought I was going to love it, as everything there seemd to be pastel, floral and lacy. I eventually realised that it was more a store for teenagers, and now that I'm in my late twenties, I feel like there are some things I just can't wear anymore (even though people always mistake me for being much younger - I suppose that is a good thing, or at least that it will be as I get older).

I have a similar pair of shoes in cream, which you'll see here soon enough. Tomorrow: some new shoes arrive!

2 comments:

  1. Nice shoes and outfit! Bow-embellished peep toes are always great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree - I like shoes with bows too :)

    ReplyDelete