Thursday, February 24, 2011

#8 - Bright!

This is the kind of outfit I really like to wear. The skirt especially is so bright and cheerful, I can't help but feel good when I wear it. It's funny because I wasn't totally sure if I liked the skirt when I first bought it, but it's turned out to be one of my favourite items of clothing. My top is from Kookai, and I really miss the store - our local one has closed for renovations, and I can't wait until I can go there again, as I need some of their basic tops!
My shoes are from Miu Miu. They have an interesting and slightly unusual shape, with both the heels and toes being somewhat square. I wanted these for such a long time, because I love the colour combination, but I waited until they were on sale to get them. I was actually hoping I might find them in Canada when I went there last year, as I don't find the shops here in Australia too good when it comes to designer shoes (for one thing, everything is so much more expensive here than it is overseas, so I buy almost all of my shoes online these days). I didn't see this particular style there, and I ended up buying some Prada shoes instead, but that's a story for another day!
I just got this really cute skirt in the mail. I bought it from a local store, but they didn't have my size, so I had to order it from another store. I'm looking forward to wearing it, maybe with some red shoes.
I feel like the shoe challenge is coming along pretty well for me so far, but I am probably going to end up wearing all of my favourite and easiest to wear shoes first, so I'm sure it'll get harder as it goes along!

4 comments:

  1. God, I love these shoes - classic and different all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miumiu are the queen of bows! love the double bow on these heels.
    And you bought such a cute skirt! I thought first it was a strawberry print)) But then I saw it's roses, soo beautiful!

    xx
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your skirts and those shoes are so cute, with the double bows!!! Pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete