Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#37 - Cat-walking

So, I am not finding blogger to be particularly user friendly. Maybe I am just horrible with computer/website things. But I used to have a blog here about 8 years ago, and I managed fine then. I just don't find it easy to post pictures, or to format my posts. Anyway, I did manage to save another pair of shoes on the weekend. My kitty is an inside cat - he's only allowed outside when someone is out there with him. He really likes going outside though, so we try to make time to take him out often.
These are just some simple flat shoes from Diana Ferrari. I'm not sure if I'd worn them before, but I think they're quite cute. I have so many flat shoes, and I don't wear a lot of them anymore, so I'm trying to get through a few pairs on the weekends.
I love his cranky face here. I can just imagine him saying "But mom, I don't wanna go inside!"

3 comments:

  1. I call taking my cats out "Walking them" They are allowed out only when I'm with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw your kitty is cute though looks moody like mine ^^ In summer my kitty spends most of his time sunning himself on the path, but he is an outdoor cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, I really do 'walk' my Nemo (or try to at least), as you can see from my next post! I think it's not all that common, and I've had a few people ask me about it when I've been outside with him :)

    Kitten, he can be a bit grumpy, but he's a sweet cat really. He does like sitting in patches of sun in the mornings too :)

    ReplyDelete