Sunday, May 8, 2011

#53 - Birthday Dress!

This is the dress I wore on the day after my birthday, from Betsey Johnson. I think it's actually the only Betsey dress I own, even though I love them all! I keep looking at the website and wanting to order things lately, but I'm going to have to wait until my shopping ban is over next month...

Here is a close-up picture of the print, although the colours didn't turn out quite right. So cute!
This was the first time I'd worn this dress, and as much as I love it, I really wish it was more comfortable! I don't like wearing strapless dresses, so I always attach the straps, which helps from a modesty perspective but not a comfort one, as the boning still digs in horribly.

I probably would've worn pink shoes if it hadn't been for the shoe challenge, but I think I'm almost out of pink shoes already! So I wore these white satin shoes, which have quite low heels. It's stocking weather at the moment, so I was wearing my toeless stockings with these (they are so useful! I get a lot of use out of them, considering that most of my shoes are open-toe). I've had these shoes for a while, and I didn't realise at the time of buying them that they are probably supposed to be wedding shoes! (It's hard to find white shoes that aren't!) But they are pretty all the same :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know exactly what you mean with strapless dresses! I always attach the little straps but every time I sit down I get stabbed; ouch. But still - Betsey Johnson! I am so envious, I don't think I'd fit in one of her dresses.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so sweet.i love the colors and the beautiful print :)

    ReplyDelete