Sunday, September 18, 2011

#101 - Warm weather at last!

Last weekend I went to an art exhibit with a friend. It was on a beach at the Gold Coast, which is a great place to visit if you want to shop, and an even better one if you want to go to the beach :)




































It was the first really warm day in what seemed like months, and I didn't even have to wear a cardigan outside. Yay! Unfortunately, I forgot how easily I burn in the sun, and I looked like a lobster when I got home that night. I have now learned my lesson, and I'm not going outside without putting on a heap of horrible sunscreen!


























This is me with one of the artworks. I love this skirt! I bought it from a local store, Portmans, and I just love the colour and style.

My shoes are just some simple flats I bought from a cheap shoe store ages ago, but I find them really useful as they match a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment