Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beautiful Boots

Mulberry may be known mostly for handbags (my sister has a Bayswater that she bought last time she was in London, and even though I'm not usually a huge fan of bags, this one is really nice), but as I've recently discovered, they make great shoes too! And at the moment, they're having a sale at their online store.

I particularly like these boots. They're such a lovely pale colour, and the bows are amazing! I hope they look nice on too, as I've given in and ordered them! I wonder if they might be a bit over the top for every day wear, but I'll let you know when I receive them... I can't wait!

I'm also really liking these watermelon pink/red booties, also with adorable bows. I'm trying to resist the temptation of buying more shoes at the moment, but they're making it hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment