Sunday, March 20, 2011

#26 - High tea

High tea was so lovely today! We had a lot of fun, and I did end up wearing my blue dress - thanks to those who helped me out with choosing an outfit! We didn't have the best weather today, but I suppose that doesn't matter too much when you're in a fancy hotel enjoying desserts and champagne!I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland wearing this dress... Anyway, today's shoes are some flats I bought from a random store in town a couple of weeks ago (well, the brand on them is 'Barney and New York'... I see what they did there!). The girls in the shop don't speak too much English, but that doesn't stop them from giving their opinions on what you should buy, so shopping there can be interesting!
There were some lovely things at the high tea today, like cotton candy cupcakes...But I think my favourite things were these little swans! So cute! (Almost too cute to eat).
It's been a good weekend, but I'm back to work tomorrow. I'll have to wear something pretty to make up for the dull weather.

2 comments:

  1. The blue dress is so pretty and it looks so cute on you :) I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Dora! You have some beautiful pictures on your blog, and I'll definitely follow you :)

    ReplyDelete